Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Weight loss is not achieved with cardio exercises but also with natural recipes to lose weight at home, and most importantly, the recipe is created for weight loss in the kitchen. Today we will tell you 7 healthy recipes for weight loss at home. The fact is that by changing your eating habits, and opting instead for healthier choices and more nutritious meals, you will be able to achieve weight loss over a period of time. In addition, 7 healthy recipes for weight loss at home that we will share with you are not tasteless or boring; there are a lot of variations in the kitchen with good food, and metabolic cuisine with more colour and good taste!
7 healthy recipes for weight loss at home are the basis for healthy weight loss, knowing what you can eat more or less often. It is essential to know the approximate number of calories that food has and these low-calorie recipes can alternate to make your diet.
7 Healthy Recipes for Weight Loss at Home:
Slimming Oatmeal Shake:
To make these smoothies to burn abdominal fat should be added to the blender, honey, one tablespoon of oatmeal diet, a glass of water and a piece of papaya. So that you do not lose the properties you must drink immediately on an empty stomach, and you must wait at least 3 hours before consuming food.
Fish Meatballs with Carrot Strips:
The carrots are very healthy, but combined with the fish can become something really delicious.
- ½ bread the day before
- 1 small onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ½ bunch of parsley
- 150 g of salmon fillet
- 1 small egg
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons bread crumbs
- 300 g of carrots
- Soak the bread in cold water. Peel and finely chop the onion.
- Heat a teaspoon of butter and fry the onion there.
- Wash the parsley leaves and cut.
- Wash the fish and remove the thorns. Make a fish fillet puree.
- Crumble bread. Mix with the fish, the onion, the beaten egg, the salt and the pepper until obtaining a mass.
- When very soft, pass through breadcrumbs.
- Make three meatballs with the pasta and let stand for at least 30 minutes in the cold.
- Peel the carrots in thin strips with a peeler.
- Cook the meatballs for 3 minutes on both sides.
- In another skillet, heat the remaining butter and fry the strips of carrot about 4 minutes while stirring.
- Finally, add salt and pepper.
Fish Sticks with Yogurt Cream:
It is an original way to take advantage of those fish sticks that you had forgotten in the freezer.
- 500 g of flour potatoes
- 2 tablespoons salad dressing (16% fat)
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- Some chives
- 225 g of fish sticks (8 pieces)
- A little milk
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- A little grated nutmeg
- 1 can of corn with red beans
- Salt and pepper
- Peel the potatoes and boil in salted water for about 20 minutes.
- Mix the salad dressing with the yogurt. Add salt and pepper.
- Wash and cut the chives and attach it to the cream.
- Thaw fish sticks and fry in hot oil.
- Drain the potatoes.
- Mix the milk and 2 tablespoons of margarine, and add to the potatoes. Make a puree.
- Season to taste, with salt and nutmeg.
- Wash and drain the rest of the vegetables and put them together with the puree.
Vegetables with Prawns:
Prawns are healthy and low in calories and, if mixed with vegetables, this dish becomes terribly delicious and healthy.
- 1 pepper
- 1 zucchini
- 100 g mushrooms
- 1 small onion
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- Pepper and salt
- 1 can of artichoke hearts
- Some white balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vegetable broth
- 200 g of prawns
- 1 small romaine lettuce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Cut the peppers and zucchini. Clean the mushrooms.
- Chop the onions and garlic also finely. Wash the rosemary.
- Mix the vegetables, garlic, onion and rosemary with 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Pepper it to taste.
- Put everything on a tray to roast in the preheated oven (electric oven: 200 º C) and simmer about 25 minutes.
- Mix the mixture when half the time, cut the artichokes and add.
- Mix 50 ml of water with vinegar and broth. Wash the shrimp and dry. Fry in oil for about two minutes.
- Add salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Combine the vegetables with the salad mixture and serve with the prawns.
Chicken Fillets with Peppers:
With this mixture of chicken fillets and peppers, you will delight your palate and take care of your health.
- 230 g of chicken fillets
- Olive oil
- The juice of a lemon
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1/2 green pepper
- Cut the chicken breast into fillets and marinate along with parsley, chopped garlic and lemon juice.
- Let stand for half an hour.
- Peel and chop the onion very thin.
- Peel the peppers into strips.
- Put oil in a frying pan, add the onion and peppers.
- Let them get stuck.
- Now add the chicken fillets and fry them together with the onion and peppers.
Tomato and Lettuce Salad:
The salads will always take care of your figure and … they are delicious!
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Salt pepper
- A little olive oil
- 100 g of arugula
- 250 g of tomatoes
- ½ onion
- Mix the vinegar, the oil, the salt and the pepper.
- Wash the arugula and the tomatoes, and cut them into pieces.
- Peel the onion and finely.
- And … mix all the ingredients! How easy!
Enough already of sweet cakes … decide on this delicious cake of spinach that from NetMoms we propose to you.
- 50 g fresh spinach
- 50 g onion
- ½ tablespoons butter
- Add a teaspoon of sage, thyme, fresh rosemary
- 75 g sour cream
- 125 g puff pastry
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees.
- Clean the spinach, boil them in salted water and cut into large pieces.
- Peel and chop the onion very thinly. Put the butter in a pot and sauté the onion in it.
- Add the spinach, chopped herbs, and sour cream. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the base of puff pastry with baking paper and cut two circles (each 12 cm in diameter).
- Remove the excess dough from the baking paper and shape it.
- Pour the spinach mixture into the dough circles.
- Close them and make spinach fritters.
- Put them to heat in the oven for 30 to 35 minutes until they are browned.