Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
What is Lasagna?
Lasagna is one of many pasta recipes that is easy to prepare and very tasty. Prepare with thin slices of pasta that combine with bolognese sauce, with vegetables like spinach or simply with fried tomato in a square pan. Lasagna in some countries of Latin America is usually prepared with béchamel sauce. Learn how to make easy lasagna recipe and prepare lasagna with different ingredients as varied as meat, vegetables, mushrooms, bacon, and cheese.
This is one of the mythical dishes of Italian cuisine but, unlike other recipes, we do not usually prepare with our own hands. We have to make a homemade lasagna is a titanic work and perhaps that is why the pre – cooked variety is one of the most successful dishes from the frozen food section as if it were a valid substitute. But, of course, it is not. The lasagna is as exquisite as easy to prepare once we catch the trick to the process.
The necessary basic ingredients for recipes meat lasagna best known are:
Sheets of Pasta for Lasagna
- Minced meat
- Cheese to melt
- Virgin olive oil
- Ground pepper
Whereas, the other ingredients used in certain preparations of meat lasagna slightly less known are these:
- White wine or red
- Cooked ham
- Serrano ham
It is must become skilled at how to make lasagna recipe as this dish with pasta is one of our favorites at home. Every time that will be announced Lasagna to eat, the day becomes a real party. It is a recipe very well known and appreciated, not only in Italy but also worldwide which just goes crazy with a smell. We show you how to prepare it, with which you will have success assured before your diners. The filling of the lasagne minced meat is usually the Bolognese sauce. At home, we prepare a similar filling but with some change, to accelerate the process. What is important is that you use a mixture of beef and pork; the sauce will be juicier.
The plates of pasta can be traditional (uncooked) or a “pre – cooked”, with saving time. We have used the “precooked” ones, which with 10 minutes in hot water are ready. The fried tomato of the best quality possible, if it is homemade much better.
How to Make Lasagna Recipe:
- 10 plates of lasagna
- 200 gr. of ground beef
- 200 gr. pork mince
- 150 gr. pancetta (bacon)
- 1 medium onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 medium red pepper
- 100-gram grated cheese
- 1/2 cup (100 ml.) of red wine (or white)
- 1 cup (200 ml.) of homemade tomato sauce
- Salt and black pepper
For the Béchamel:
- 750 ml. milk
- 75g. flour
- 75g. butter
A Baking Dish: for these quantities, we used one of 28 cm. Long, 19 wide and 7 high.
Difficulty: medium for 4-5 people Time: 60 minutes
Steps for How to Make Lasagna Recipe:
- Pasta Plates: We heat water and when take temperature (unboiled) immerse the pasta. We tossed a couple tablespoons of salt. We left 10 min. So that it hydrates, taking care that they do not stick between them. Remove and place on absorbent paper, they will have a slimy texture. However, follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
- The traditional pasta sheets will have to be cooked in boiling salted water, as long as the manufacturer tells us. Usually between 7-10 minutes and always taking care that they do not stick between them.
- Chop the onion and the red pepper in julienne. The carrot is thinly sliced. In a large skillet, let sautéing the vegetables: carrots first, then the pepper and finally the onions. We left to taste and let cook 15 min on medium/low heat.
- Put the ground beef and mix. Add to the pan and mix with the vegetable, in 5 min. Add the chopped bacon in small dice, pour the glass of wine and let it reduce. We cooked another 10 minutes.
- Finally pour the tomato sauce and stir carefully. We lower the heat to a minimum and allow the sauce to thicken.
- To minimize any lumps, sift the flour (with strainer). In a pan/skillet (on medium heat) pour the butter and let it melt. Add the flour and mix together; it will form a mass with a golden tone. We want the flour to cook, and then do not bring too much flavour.
- Pour now 1/3 of milk. We remove without stopping (in circles) so that they go mixing the ingredients. We went out to taste. We pay attention in crushing the possible lumps. Repeat this process another 3 times, until you get the total béchamel sauce.
- For the lasagna, we want to have a béchamel by letting loose, in no case too thick. If you see that they are lumpy, you can give a light touch of a blender.
Mounting the Lasagna of Meat:
- At this point, we set the oven to 200ºC to get the temperature.
- At the base of the fountain, we toss some tomato from the sauce.
- Lay a layer of pasta plates. If they do not fit perfectly, cut and replace.
- Cover with the minced meat sauce.
- Add a layer of béchamel on top. Calculate the thickness, since we must throw it 2 times more.
- We repeat this process 3 times. There will finally be a layer of béchamel, which we cover completely with the grated cheese.
- Introduce baked in the center tray, we went down to 180 degrees and cook 15 minutes. Over time, we hereby Grill function another 5 min So that the cheese melts well.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 10 to 15 minutes, to set the Lasagna, and then we can serve without disarmament.
As the matter of fact is that a hearty dish that is a real treat for sure.