Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Bad breath also known as halitosis usually occurs due to certain health conditions or poor health habits. The unpleasant odor located in the mouth is known as halitosis. This article mainly focuses on ‘how to get rid of bad breath’. A person having bad breath often feels ashamed while talking to anybody and eventually loses confidence. However having bad breath is not a medical condition, but still 30 to 40 percent of the total popular suffers from this problem.
It usually occurs when a person eats junk food of the type of food that is unhealthy. One of the major causes of halitosis or bad breath is tonsil stones, until and unless a person doesn’t get rid of tonsil stones he can get rid of halitosis. This article will help you find out what causes bad breath, how to get rid of bad breath, some of the ways to get rid of bad breath and will provide you with some useful home remedies to get rid of it permanently.
Bad breath is usually originates from coated tongues, dental cavities, poor hygiene and gum infections. The yellow tongues coating usually occurs because of inflammation which further cause halitosis. According to the recent study a lot of bacteria are located in our mouth which gives rise to gum diseases. The gum smells because of some serious infections that include sore throat, lactose intolerance, heartburn and ulcers. Other circumstances that cause bad breath are uncontrolled diabetes and mouth dryness.
One of the major causes of bad breath is food or not eating enough food. A person’s daily food intake and food lifestyle are also considered responsible for having a bad breath. A person who starves and do not eat properly or on time faces this problem. The large gap of time in between the meals gives rise to bacteria; this bacterium builds up in oral cavities. The shortage of saliva in mouth makes the mouth dry. Chewing gums that are sugar free can help you battle with dry mouth by increasing the level of saliva in mouth. Some foods such as onion, garlic, tobacco also gives rise of bad breath.
Here are some of the ways to get rid of bad breath permanently.
Prevention from Bad breath:-
A lot of people nowadays suffer from bad breath and this problem has now become very popular. A lot of people do not know how to get rid of bad breath quickly. People avoid going to dentists because of the high cost. Here are some of the ways to get rid of bad breath easily.
- Every night before going off to sleep make your habit of brushing your teeth. Make sure you brush your teeth twice a day.
- Wash your mouth daily after eating every meal.
- Avoid using mouth washes that contain alcohol.
- Apple helps to remove all kind of bad bacteria from the mouth and prevents from bad breath. So one must eat one apply every day.
- Chew breath mints and chewing gums that are sugar free because they can also help you get rid of bad breath.
Home Remedies/ tips for Bad Breath:-
- If you have a bad breath chew sugar free pepper mint.
- Brush your teeth with baking soda or you can add it in your usual paste.
- Drink a lot of water because water is very good in preventing bacteria.
- Gargle daily with salt water.
- In order to kill bad bacteria located in your mouth drink green tea on daily basis.
- Add half lemon juice in half cup of warm water and rinse your mouth with it daily before you go to sleep.