The pork chop is one of the most prized meat cuts of this animal. With a good price, tasty and tender, it enables consistent and easy to prepare dishes. People simply enjoy a good chop fried pork or grilled, but it is also worthwhile to note a complete recipe, such as cooked with onion, with mango sauce, sautéed cabbage, or with bacon and cheese. In addition, chop marinated pork and red wine sauce is a truly exquisite dish. We will discuss 4 easy pork chop recipes with you.
4 Easy Pork Chop Recipes:
Following are Most 4 Easy Pork Chop Recipes;
1- Pork Chops with White Wine:
- 4 pieces of pork chops
- ½ onions
- 30 gr. Butte
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. chicken soup
- ½ tsp. white wine
- ¼ tsp. cream or cream
- 2 tbsp. coriander
- Salt enough amount
- Slice the onion into thin strips and sauté in a frying pan with oil and butter.
- Sauté until the onion begins to caramelize and has a more golden colour. Once they reach this point remove the onions from the pan and set aside.
- Season the pork chops with salt and pepper to taste and add to the pan where we prepare the onions.
- Cook the chops on both sides until they start to brown, the cooking time will vary according to the thickness of the pork chops.
- Add the chicken soup once the chops are browned and cook under low heat. Leave to cook for about 5 minutes or until the soup begins to evaporate.
- Add the white wine and let cook until it reduces the amount of liquid in the pan more or less in the middle. Add the cream or cream and mix to prepare a sauce and impregnate the chops very well.
- Add the onions and cook over low heat until the sauce is slightly thickened and the chops are well cooked. Add finely chopped cilantro when serving. Serve with some salad or serve over a portion of pasta.
2- Pork Chops with Honey and Mustard:
This one deemed to be one the best recipes from the easy pork chop recipes.
- 4 thin pork chops with bone (4 chops = 1 pound)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard spice
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- Spray a 12-inch skillet with non-stick spray and heat over medium-high heat. Season the chops on both sides with pepper. Place the chops in a frying pan. Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly browned. Turn the chops and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until just slightly pink in the center (160 ° F). Remove from the pan and keep warm.
- Put the other ingredients in the same pan and cook on medium-high heat for 1 minute or until mixture is boiling. Stir frequently. Serve the chopped sprinkles with the honey and mustard sauce.
3- Pork Chops with Onion Sauce:
- 500 g of pork (boneless loin head chops)
- 1 onion
- 100 ml soft wine
- Olive oil
- Ground black pepper
- Chopped parsley for decoration
- In a frying pan with olive oil, fry the pork chops until they turn golden. Be careful not to dry it too much.
- Once they have taken the roasted colour, add the onion cut into julienne. Let it suffice for two minutes. Move the meat so that the onion takes contact with the pan and starts to cook. You should not fry it, it’s just a little pan fry.
- Add the glass of cognac or brandy and season with the corresponding salt and pepper to your liking. Let it reduce.
- Once you have reduced the alcohol, add a glass of water or broth. I usually add water. The intention is that, in addition to cooking the onion, the meat will become tenderer. Turn on the heat and let it simmer for 15 to 20 minutes covered. You can add some chopped parsley over it while serving.
4- Pork Chops with Mushrooms:
- 4 pork chops
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 200 g of various mushrooms
- ½ teaspoon of mustard
- 250 ml of mushroom soup (can be homemade or over)
- Salt and pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- First clean the mushrooms, rather than under running water removes first with a toothbrush impurities and then wash with a little water but without force. The aroma of the mushrooms is delicate and if washed much under the stream of the faucet lose even texture. Then dry them with a rag and cut them into pieces.
- Soup or cream of mushroom soup you can make it home, or use an envelope, which is cheap and easy to prepare but keeps in mind in choosing a brand that does not have a lot of added salt. In the packet soups known brands often care the percentage of salt but sometimes there are brands that add a lot of salt (to taste), better spent 0.50 cents more in a soup ( which is often less than the difference between the different packet soups) to choose one that takes 15 or more grams of salt.
- Next season the pork chops with salt and pepper. Prepare a large skillet with olive oil, add chopped onion and garlic. Sauté for a minute. Add more olive oil and sauté the mushrooms a couple of minutes, add the chops.
- Cook 15 to 20 minutes or until you see mushrooms have reduced and are tender and meat also. Remove the chops from the pan and on the mushrooms add the mushroom soup or cream that we had reserved. Add some salt and pepper if necessary and let stand a few minutes. When serving, add a spoonful of sauce or cream of mushroom on each chop up the pieces and mushrooms.