The scars can be a little difficult to remove, but not impossible. In the following article, you will know some recipes and home remedies to remove the marks produced by acne. We have all suffered the uncomfortable discomfort of acne in our youth. These are associated with hormonal changes and affect the aesthetics of our face. But just as unpleasant is to reach maturity and have with us those unsightly marks that leave our skin in the form of permanent wound, stains originated after an inflammatory process where the acne was not cured properly.
To understand a little more what acne scars are and what they should be, we must remember that the pimples are an enlargement caused by the fat glands in the skin, accumulating their bacteria and more fat, which usually affect the face and our face back. Acne can be mild or serious, can be simple white spots or pimples, or become painful cysts under the skin filled with pus. Today we will learn about the 15 top home remedies to remove acne scars.
Home treatments for acne stains:
Among the most outstanding advantages of these natural remedies we can find the fact that they are not harmful to the health, they are very economic and the ingredients can be obtained without problems until some already we will have them in our house. The skin will not be exfoliated by chemicals or harmful.
We can divide between two types of treatments to eliminate acne marks:
- Citrus: based on a citrus fruit or vegetable, which work to clarify the appearance of the skin, get rid of dead skin and block the production of sebum, so that the granites do not reappear. It is necessary to know that these remedies should be applied at night and not leave the house before rinsing well the face because it can generate blemishes.
- Oils: Mixing various essential oils or using them as a basis for a home remedy that eliminates acne and its scars, allows reducing the characteristic reddish pigmentation. The results are achieved if the treatment is performed at night and daily.
15 top home remedies to remove acne scars:
Following are the best 15 top home remedies to remove acne scars.
- Rosehip Oil: pour a few drops of this essential oil dissolved in water in cotton and then apply in the spots where the stains were left.
- Coconut Oil and Turmeric: mix one tablespoon of coconut oil with one teaspoon of turmeric or saffron of the Indian. Apply to the skin every day at bedtime, it is really very effective.
- Brown Sugar: melt a little brown sugar in boiling water to make it thick. If you have the oily skin, then add a few drops of lemon juice and if your skin is dry, a few drops of olive oil. Allow to cool and apply to the affected area.
- Brewer’s Yeast: this home remedy serves to prevent the reappearance of acne. Eat a spoonful with meals, daily. You can also make a mask by mixing with a little milk. This paste you apply it on your face, let it dry and rinse.
- Pineapple Puree: crush a slice of fresh pineapple until mashed. Apply on the face where there are spots and let it act for 15 minutes. Thanks to the great contribution of vitamin C of this fruit, the dermis can produce more collagen. In turn, it has ascorbic acid that fades the acne scars and performs a gentle exfoliation.
- Baking Soda: this ingredient has many benefits because it is used for many purposes, both in the world of cosmetics and health or home. Apply directly bicarbonate on the scars produced by acne and moisten with a little water, to spread better. Let it act for a few seconds and then wash the skin with warm water.
- Chamomile: this flower has antiseptic properties, being one of the best home remedies to eliminate acne marks. Make an infusion with a spoonful of flowers of chamomile per cup and water; let cool and wet compresses applied to the skin. You can also make chamomile baths, with a cup of flowers for two liters of water, for 15 minutes if the scars are not on the face only.
- Aloe Vera: how could it be otherwise, aloe Vera is an undoubted ally in terms of aesthetics and health? It extracts the pulp from a stalk and applies it to the skin every night, allowing it to absorb and dry, without rinsing.
- Lemon Juice: serves to lighten the dark spots that remain on the skin due to acne. Apply on the entire face before going to sleep and do not go out before rinsing well, since its acids can offer the opposite effect.
- Olive Oil: olive oil is an effective treatment to eliminate acne marks. You need to soak a cotton ball with a few drops and scatter on the affected area. To make an exfoliating effect, you can exert some pressure when passing the cotton.
- Shredded Tomato: this fruit has vitamin A, which serves to repair and rejuvenate the skin. Just grind half a tomato and apply on the face, leaving about 15 minutes and rinsing with warm water.
- Honey: the honey serves to moisturize the skin and also remove the scars that remain to you. It is good for matching the colour. Apply a coat on the face, let it act for 15 minutes and rinse with plenty of water.
- Vitamin C: food also has a lot to do with improving the treatments you choose. Therefore, do not hesitate to add some beneficial ingredients to your diets, such as fish and soy (rich in collagen), the strawberries, raspberries and blackberries (by vitamin C) and tomato.
- Egg White: separates the yolks from the whites and uses the latter. Beat well until a dense paste is obtained. If you have oily skin, then apply a little lemon juice to achieve better results. Wash your face thoroughly and apply the mask. Leave to work for 20 minutes and then wash with warm water. Repeating between two or three times a week will cause red acne marks to go away.
- Nutmeg and Milk: mix one tablespoon of milk with grated nutmeg and spread it over the face to remove dead skin and turn off the skin marks left by the acne.